Monday, October 8, 2007

Coffee Break


...coffee time! Today I made Turkish coffee. Mmmmm, this stuff is STRONG and very delicious. You are boiling the coffee in this cute little pot with the long handle. You don't want to stir the coffee though once it's in your cup - the grounds will settle at the bottom.
I love the "ahhh, coffee" thread on Etsy (in the forums under Etc.) I get a kick out of the devotion and love for coffee. I am with you Coffee Lovers! Coffee makes getting out of bed in the morning so much more exciting - and gives you the extra energy you need to keep crafting in the afternoon. ahhhh!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh, I love my coffee too - even if it's instant! Although the instant coffee we found in the US when we were there wasn't like ours. We had to go to Starbucks to get something vaguely like coffee...funny that. Turkish coffee sounds like the real thing though lol

ingeniouslycreative said...

Hi Kristin, I found your blog on an Etsy thread and would love to introduce you and profile your art to my readers on my blog. Just email me and let me know. I think your type of art is sweet and that my readers would just love it!!! Carol in England

Hyla Waldron said...

mmm, Coffee!
Good Morning!
Please check out my blog!
http://myfairybabies.blogspot.com/
Hyla