Monday, October 15, 2007

Sew Busy!

I had a busy weekend at home sewing. I drank coffee, listened to music - made a complete mess of my house! I made and listed a new hat in a new syle. It took most of Saturday to make the pattern, then I finished my first one like it on Sunday and listed it on Etsy. I really like this style and have started more like it with plaid fabrics. I have also started more of the quilted version of the hood (I love them quilted!) I have several brooches to list this week on Etsy and a few hats for Etsy and Dawanda. I sold my first hat on Dawanda last night (very exciting!) and it came as a wonderful surprise - I am new to that site. This weekend flew by! I look forward to the days that I have EVERY day ALL day to work on my creations. (Soon!)















1 comment:

Dulcette. said...

Oh my!
I adore your hats!
I want one really bad, or several!
I'll be going to your Etsy right away ^_^.

Lovely blog, and thanks for the nice comment - could I add you to my favorite links?