Friday, November 16, 2007

Seven Things (I've been tagged)



I've been tagged by thankyouenjoy


7 things about me ~


1. I put little monster heads all over my house - anywhere they fit...it cheers me up

2. I bite my nails

3. I do not like celery


4. my hair is naturally blonde (though I prefer it black)


5. one of the best complements I have ever received was being called "betty crocker feminist"


6. sometimes just before I go to bed I put on tons of makeup...then I wash it all off


7. I collect old lunch boxes, old suitcases and little handpainted plaster animals I find second hand
















the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
tagged:

2 comments:

Danca said...

Hello Kristen,
thanks for tagging me. Love your Etsy store, awesome funky hats and pins.
Daniela

Gallery Juana said...

Love your handmade hats. Your photography is beautiful too.