Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Handmade Christmas
























It was a wonderful handmade Christmas. There were some commercial toys, but the real magic was in the gifts I got from Etsy or made myself. I made handbags for friends and family this year and a couple of toys! I usually (and mostly) make hats - but I had some fun ideas for bags, so I went with it! My daughter and I made magnets using 1.5" google eyes for everyone - they look pretty funny on photographs or just to give the refrigerator eyes. The Miss Pacman cuff I got on Etsy from inhope for my daughter was a hit as well as the lovely leather rose from Leatherpedia. I bought the coolest Christmas gift for myself on Etsy...a rockin pair of shoes from goodgaudy **I will wear them in Self Portrait Thursday this week**

2 comments:

Persimmons Gal said...

Good gifts and I love your blog.

Sylvie said...

What a cute blog! I love the colorful pics. Great gift ideas too.