Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Mostly Mellow Weekend

Our Mostly Mellow Weekend in Santa Fe
Saturday was all about cleaning my daughters room **alllll day** then we went to a CD release party last night at the Santa Fe Brewing Company. My friend Joe West put on a great show and it really packed the house! We had lots of fun (and a couple of beers) then made our way home. Today was sunny and very casual around the house. Coffee, cartoons, music, a little laundry and just staring out of the window for awhile. Perfect! My delightful friend Gina helped us take loads of boxes to Goodwill then ran a few errands. Mellow yet productive. I always get a little sad on Sunday evening - I heart Sundays and it's sad to see them end!


1 comment:

Trendy Tots said...

I love Sundays too! It's one day where you can chill at home and not feel obligated to do much.