Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Work Is Good





work is gooood. no work is no good - Antonio


Antonio was my neighbor, landlord and friend many years ago in Cambridge, MA. He lived on the first floor of the house and I rented the second and third floor. Very very sweet man from Portugal - he barely spoke English but would ask if I was on my way to work when he saw me with my bicycle...then he would say "work is goood. no work is no good"...then he would hug me! I have been very busy sewing and with art book projects. I love the work (not so much for other people and very much for myself) I am working on new designs and concepts right now between other sewing projects. Very exciting to feel inspired. I love summer.


1 comment:

bernard n. shull said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.